Thursday, November 02, 2006

The verdict is in

I hate pink.

I tore up the toddler sock/slipper thing and knitted up the pink yarns into the Peru hat from Knitty.com. It had so much potential when I saw it under the lights at my LYS. I hate it so much that I am about to throw it into the trash can. I think it's this pink yarn vomit has given me my migraine this week. So, when I get home tonight I'll post a picture of the yarn that anyone can have. I'll even pay the postage to get rid of it. (2 balls, one is slightly used)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie MacKay said...

pink yarn...my daughter (age 3.5) woudl LOVE it.
i don't like pink myself but she lives for it. she even saw a knitted hat pattern today when i was blog surfing and begged for a pink anything.
is it still up for grabs?
sprouty25@gmail.com

10:27 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Hey Kat - why d'you hate pink so much?

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home