Friday, October 27, 2006

3 Fake Creamer Day

eeeeuuuuwwww. Too lazy to make coffee in my little coffee pot this morning so I gathered up 15 cents and wandered down to the coffee pool. It's taken 3 packages of french vanilla fake creamer to mask the nasty taste of the Yuban. I leave the office at 9:45 today so I think I'll treat myself to real coffee somewhere.

Forgot to mention it last night but I was afraid I was going to run low on the Bias Stole yarn! I kept back 1 oz like they said for the fringe and had already pre-cut it. I just kind of eyeballed it when it came to guestimating when to start binding off. Well I gave myself 4" of tail. I've done that on other projects too. And how many times have I not been so lucky when doing a long tail cast on. You know, guestimate you need so many inches and then when you get to cast on number 68 out of 72 you've run out of yarn.

I'm looking forward to Friday Night Knit Night tonight. I always have fun. I'll bring my Siamese Mitten #2 to hopefully finish. And maybe start Mom's replacement Noro Kureyon One Skein Roll Brim Hat. She lost the other one on the Oregon Coast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

maaan that sounds sick! that is no way to start a Friday, Susan!

A treat somewhere else is definatly in order...

10:52 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Heh, heh, heh. Yuban and a coned kitty. If good, fresh coffee isn't available I drink tea. Such is the life of a coffee snob. Pet poor kitty under the chin for me. She looks so forlorn.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home