Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In case you've been wondering

And if you haven't just don't read this.

My camera estimate came from the Nikon service center. The repair estimate was be half the cost of the repair estimate that came in from the authorized Nikon service center in Seattle. So I authorized this one.

Rufus' eye looks a tiny bit better. Today was the last antibiotic pill. Coated with cheddar bacon Easy Cheese as prescribed by Dr Small. That's how she suggested I give him the pill each morning, they even have it at the clinic. He snarfs the pills down! That's right, the same Easy Cheese that is a staple of all Boy Scout camping trips. Of course they eat it without crackers or anything. Just tilt the can and let it zip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news about the camera estimate. I'd be LOST without my camera. Literally. I have mine with me almost all the time. (It's even here on my desk at work.)
Glad Rufus kitty is taking his meds.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home