Thursday, October 19, 2006

Like I don't have other things I should be doing...

First a Rufus report. Dr Small couldn't find any eye injury, getting Ruby and Rosemary off the hook for Rufus's bad eye. She is thinking that he indeed has a cold with a sinus infection creating pressure on the 3rd eyelid. Prescribed antibiotic pills plus antibiotic ointment. He goes back in Wednesday for a re-check.

I'm about 1/2 way thru ball three out of four for the Bias Stole. Maybe time for some pictures tonight.

And in news for the scoop the tabloids contest (yes, this is where I should be doing other things or at least get a life):

*************************************************************************************Paparazzi sneaking into the closed set of "Pirates of the Saint Paul River" dressed as cast members snapped this photo of Jack Sparrow about to plant a wet sloppy on none other than Ms Kukka-Maria. Rumors had been flying around town that MS K-M was in the Twins for rehab, or at the very least a week or two at The New Day. "Pirates of the Saint Paul River" filming resumes early next week on location in Phelps MN on the Otter Tail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I do believe that it is time for some pictures!~Rae

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

No one knows I am going to be in that movie! You really scooped them this time! When I return from Minneapolis, my celebrity committee will be announcing the winner of the shirt...stay tuned.

Also, keep your eyes and ears open. I've been up to more hijinks in the Twin Cities!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home