Friday, October 06, 2006

I almost <3 cheap airport WiFi

I'm at O'Hare now and saw the over head sign saying I was in a Wifi zone. Also noticed there was one seat left at the WiFi and recharge your laptop battery kiosk. SO I grabbed it. WiFi is by Boingo, $6.95 will buy me access for 24 hours both here and Denver International. So sure. It works doesn't it!!! I am so easily entertained.

And when I saw the next easily entertaining item, I though of you Cristina!!! This little device wraps the commode seat with a fresh (sure it does...) piece of plastic wrap at the push of a button. For the record, yes, I did push the button for a fresh wrap, and no I still didn't sit down. Easily entertained, yup.You know I need to get out of town more often.

I continued to knit my little purple tote made from leftover yarns and will be felted. Can't decide whether or not I'll sew some beads on before I felt it or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

this is really really funny. i'm glad your not the only one taking pictures in restrooms across the country! we're both freaks, yes. total freaks.

p.s. hubby is in chicago right now too!

10:03 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

I need to know what it is with knit bloggers and toilets. I mean, this is at least the third or fourth post I've read about potties...

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home