Saturday, September 30, 2006

Siamese Mittens

I accidently started and nearly finish mitten one of my Siamese Mittens last night. I was just going to check gauge. Really. I wanted it to throw in my suitcase for some thing to knit if I finished my Elderberry socks while I am in Pittsburgh. They are knit in Vero Tweed color 16. Not enought twist in this yarn. I think I'd better fell these mittens a little bit to stablize them before wearing.My scooter gang went on a ride this morning. We started out with our traditional latte's for an hour at Baracudda's, then rode to the Farmers Market. Potty stop at Fiesta Foods in Pasco on the way back. Actually we stopped because John wanted to buy cilantro and limes. We toke advantage of the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home