Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day 4: What I do when no one is home

I usually freshen up the house and do all my vacuuming on Wednesday night. Too sleepy/lazy last night so instead when the alarm went off at 5:40 this morning, I grabbed the vacuum and ran it around. The cats weren't too happy. Well I'm not too happy when they wake me up every morning at 4:13 am for early breakfast. No one else to hear it, iPod on, vacuum away.
************************************
Had a nice lunch with Kim today, caught up on September. She's knitting some pretty cool socks in pink and lilac Lorna's Laces! I'm saving my sock knitting for Friday Night Knit Night and my biz trip next week. Not getting much else done except watching HGTV. Our cable was out Tuesday so I missed 2 out of 3 of the only shows I watch - House, and Eureka. Friday night is Monk night. Watching Monk depends on how late I stay at Friday Night Knit Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home