Monday, September 25, 2006

Day 1: What I do when no one is home

What I usually don't do is sleep through my alarm. On Monday's I usually don't fall back to sleep well after Hubby Dave gets up to catch his Monday morning work commute out of state. Not today. And the cats didn't help matters. They decided since I was sleeping peacefully they'd better not wake me for a second round of breakfast.

What I did do: ate my bowl of Quaker Oat Squares (my all time favorite) while looking at the Knitty.com patterns seated on the family room couch.
************************************************
I finally sent my Nikon D70 in for repair. Hope to hear from them soon. Also hope to hear that it is an easy/cheap fix.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

*fingers crossed for your camera*

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home