Friday, September 01, 2006

The lost art of finding lost things

I used to be able to just close my eyes and picture where I'd left something. But if you've been a reader here for the past year you can see that I have lost that talent. I blame it on my advanced age and my meds.

So what is it this time? The bag containing the needles and the remainder of the Sweet Georgia Rusted Super Demon so I can work on GB's sock two this weekend. At least I haven't lost sock one! Sure I could start another pair of socks but I'd need to buy another set of needles. I've checked the yarn storage in the guest room and Hubby's yarn piles in the family room. Tonight I need to really search.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm a Finder! But I can only find things that others have lost, not that I have lost. Not such a useful skill, living alone. :)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home