Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Confused?

Looks like at least 93% of you are confused by the picture of my glittens in yesterday's post and at the Bitchin'Mittens site. Like how are they worn and what the heck are they. Gloves, just fingerless gloves worn like gloves. I put them in the little flower pot for a glamour shot with the beads that I didn't end up beading with.

Below are two pictures of the fingerless gloves (glove 1 complete) that I am knitting for my Mom's birthday. I know I said before they would be for Christmas but duh her birthday is Sept 11 so... The top one is the detail of the wavy gravy purple edging I put on it. Bottom photo is a classic view. You can see that they are just ol' fingerless gloves. Boy I need to either get my big camera fixed or find someone to take these closeups.I can focus on my little camera screen well enough in closeup shots to see if they are in focus. P.U. my photography stinks. Sorry. But car repairs are eatting the paycheck. $$$$ Front brake job on GB's car plus next week $$$$ AC work on my truck. Camera is going to wait a little bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Those really are very cute - where did you get the pattern?

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home