Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So I was in the shower this morning

So I was in the shower this morning and took a good look at my feet (that for sure are crying out for a pedicure but that is a whole nother post). I squinted real hard cause I am really blind and realized I have the stupidest foot tan ever this summer. Most summers my tan is Teva's over Shimano biking sandal. This summer it's those two plus Keen St Barts and Keen Newport H2's. Last year the Teva over Shimano tan pretty much matched so it looked like a basic Teva tan. But wowza, what a mess the TevaShimanoStBartNewportH2 is.So my informal challenge is.... Post your foot tan on your website and comment back. No prizes sorry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tan? FOOT tan? Ha ha ha! Like that's gonna happen. That would actually require removing said footwear and GOING OUTSIDE! I live near Fenway Park, the baseball stadium. That's the last thing you want to do- walk around barefoot. Ewwwwwww.
I'll watch the others. lol

4:05 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Ah!! The wonderful Teva tan!!! That was the one thing that I loved about white water kayakaing and rafting was that my feet would acquite the Teva tan even though the rest of me stayed pale. I always seemed to forget to put sunscreen on my feet for some reason....

10:16 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Hee hee. Funny post!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sorry - there's not so much contrast on my feet this year, because I have been a slug and have probably biked more on my trainer than outside. If I did have a foot tan, it would be Keen Newport H2 and Birkies.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home