Sunday, August 20, 2006

Not funny Mom

Dave finished his Norwegian Hat this afternoon. This shot was taken before I put the tassle on it. It's out side now doing it's post blocking drying.

Rufus was not in the mood to be awakened to model the hat either on his head or anywhere else on his body.

Garage sale was ok, made some bucks and the rest of it went on the back of the truck to Goodwill. Because we had no children's stuff, people would drive up, give a quick glance with out getting out of their cars and drive off. Their loss....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic hat. (I'm sorta knew toy our blog, so I don't think I know who Dave is.) But it looks great. And chin scritches to Rufus, too.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

The hat is gorgeous, even if the model is reluctant. At least Rufus didn't bite, kick or scratch the hat. My kitty would have done all three. I desperately need to have a garage sale. I've not the time or energy to do so. Waves of guilt are now washing over me for blogging instead of working. Sigh.

6:31 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

stuffonmycat.com moment

6:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Rufus is being very well behaved toward the hat at least!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin' the hat, even though it looks like Rufus isn't...

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home