Thursday, August 17, 2006

Miss me yet?

Oh I bet you are so curious as to why I didn't post yesterday. (NOT) Well, because I haven't picked up any knitting needles, pattern books or roving since Monday. The rest of my evenings have been filled with pricing stuff for our Saturday garage sale. That's been keeping me busy. Tomorrow will be dedicated to the last closet, laying out everything in the driveway and covering with a tarp, going to the bank for change, going to the newspaper to pick up their complementary garage sale signs and whatever heck else I need to do. Hopefully we'll make enough money to pay for the darn ad. I don't go to garage sales and I bet we haven't had one in 10 years. The sad part is that we have so much other stuff that the living room full of garage sale treasures doesn't make a dent!! I'll report back on late Saturday as to whether or not it was worth the trouble.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

I envy your organization. I need a garage sale but finding the time to lay out and price everything is a big issue for me. Good luck, hopefully you'll not have anything left at the end of the weekend.

6:32 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

We had one a couple of years ago - hope yours is as successful as ours was!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just letting you know I finally mailed your KSKS box. Hopefully it should get to you by Tuesday or Wednsday, I should think. Hope you enjoy it!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home