Friday, August 11, 2006

Breakin' up is hard to do

Time to clean house, both at home and at Kitkatknit. I dutifully read my bloglines daily, leaving a lot of comments (though I am not as good as others about writing back via email). Some of the bloglines I've read over the past few months just don't have that satisfying crunch that lead me there in first place. Lives change, blogs change. So today I'll be cleaning my Kitkatknit house by taking away some of the lines and replacing them with others. If I offend by taking yours away I'm sorry. If you are a loyal reader/commenter and I don't have your blogline drop me a line in my comments section!

p.s. Anyone else having problems with Blogger not letting them add photos for the past few days?

5 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Hey - you aren't leaving me are you??

12:36 PM  
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

don't go!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

That darn blogger is really getting to me regarding the whole picture loading issue. Breaks are good... sometimes as long as they aren't permanent or too long.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I kinda wonder/worry about that sometimes, too, when I remove entries from bloglines. Not wanting to offend, but... bloglines out of control, needing to pare down... what can a blog reader do?!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. bully boy vibrator

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home