Sunday, August 06, 2006

Me? On a magazine cover?


My son found this Popular Mechanics magazine cover and sent it to me since it was scooter related. If it wasn't for the big bazonga's that the woman has, and the fact that she obviously has a better figure than I do...OK she's younger looking... But anyway, same hair, same great legs (I still have 'em!!), scooter, 2 way radio (I am a ham radio operator) and there are what it looks like knitting needles mounted to the handlebars and front fender of the scooter.

The best thing about this magazine cover is the address label. It was a woman's subscription!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great legs are the best. Boobs lose their pizazz after the years and the kids, but legs go on forever.

My mother, who had great legs, told me this.

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's...er...a set of headlights. lol That cover is PRICELESS. I hope you're going to frame it. (And I'd like to know how to build a vacation home for $275.)

4:41 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Too funny. And so retro.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home