Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lost another sock

All GB had to do was bat those big grey eyes at me and ask "are those for me?" and away they went. Good thing Speed Demon is machine washable. Important for those university guys. So how did I get this far since Thursday? The yarn isn't called Speed Demon for nothing. Knitting the socks on 2's.

Rufus loves crunchie toys. His last snake was degutted and tossed out 2 years ago. I found this replacement today when I was out shopping. He loves his crunchies! He's been guarding it and sleeping on it for 2 hours now. If anyone gets close, WHAM. Do not touch the snake. Don't even think about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger KarenS said...

Wow, Rufus really takes his toy protection seriously :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love those socks...I think I have been knitting so many pastel socks of late I am ready for a change.

Will that make fall and cool weather get her faster?

Ann

7:04 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Socks llok grat.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

That picture is so sweet! Hooray for Rufus. The socks are wonderful.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home