Monday, July 24, 2006

Knitters Pot Luck

Tonight one of our FNKN group is hosting a Knitters Pot Luck at her home!!! I made a triple batch of Ambrosia salad last night for it. It was the coolest thing I could think of making when it was 112 out. I am just dreading seeing what our electricity bill is going to be. When I went to bed at 11 last night it was still 95 out.

I have about 2 inches until the toe decreases on sock 2. Hope I can get it finished tonight!

p.s. our outdoor thermometer is in the shade...

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yikes! I didn't see the decimal in the temperature at first... :)

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling soooo lucky that we missed those temps (both ways!) on my drive through to Seattle. My car never showed over 83 on the way there and a few minutes at 86 on the way back. I don't have air conditioning in my car so we just use open windows and spray bottles to mist ourselves down. Heck, it works...but not very well in temperatures like that! The only cure for that is stopping for a swim at Moses Lake.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home