Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Little Visitor


I went out on back porch to take a break from knitting and check out the semi-cool breeze. This little guy was escaping the wet lawn and sprinklers I think. I think he is a baby bull or gopher snake. He's so tiny I couldn't tell his markings very well in the dark. We've always had a snake up until about 2 years ago. When Graham was 3 he found a gopher snake in the back yard, brought him in and called him Bandit. We had him until we moved to Maryland for two years. When we got back, we got a very pretty cremesicle corn snake. She lived next to Graham's bed for 13.5 years before she slithered over the Rainbow Bridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

um ick.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think that snake is cool!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home