Saturday, July 08, 2006

Is that a single dare or a double dare?

Miss Lulu is requesting a picture of grumpy girl's, I mean Rosemary's pink paw pads. And it's in the form of a dare. I might loose an arm or eye trying but somehow I will get a photo to post. Maybe I need to open up a bag of roving so she can wallow in it and snap!
Ok, most of you know that I do not carry a purse/handbag/thing on my arm that I carry things in. I haven't in like forever. I was one of the only people in my high school to ride my bike to school everyday with a backpack on and this was in the late '60's and early '70's. I'd dropped purse carrying way back then. SO what was I thinking when I picked up the Oat Couture pattern for the Shoulder Bag? I was thinking E-Z. Sure enough easy enough to mindlessly knit last night at Friday Night Knit Night and get an entire side done. I am knitting it in Big Kureyon in reds, blues and purples. I may felt it just a little. Photo here is from the Oat Couture website. When complete I will post a real photo. And then just hang is somewhere after FNKN show and tell since I don't use handbags.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She said she'll start with a double dare. (I think she knows better already.)
I STILL use a backpack. A small one for errands, and the BIG trek-inth-the -woods-for-a-week bag for weekly grocery hauls. Could I get any more earthy crunch?
That bag looks very nice!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home