Tuesday, June 27, 2006

iBook Bag

Staff status meetings always go by much faster when I have a project (non-work) in mind. Sketch, figure yardage, diagram the construction... that made at least 15 minutes of the weekly meeting just fly by. The rest of the hour dragged as usual. Today in anticipation of my new toy arriving (now Thursday says UPS) I decided I'd sew up a padded laptop bag. I am more than a little rusty with my sewing, let me tell you!

It came out pretty good I'd say. I need to press some of the edges again to see if they'll lay flatter. But I think this works. A fun toy needs a fun bag. Probably next fall I will felt a bag for winter use.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

I do the same thing in meetings and during my commute - makes the time go faster! Cute bag!

2:25 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is indeed a cute bag! I can knit during my team meetings, which is a lifesaver. It actually helps me focus better and stay alert.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

I love that fabric!! Did you get it here or did you find it out of our area?

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home