Monday, June 19, 2006

Maybe I don't pay enough attention

Maybe I don't pay enough attention when I read people's blogs. I got a note from ScoutJ today after I made a comment on her blog about the Flying Star. Compared notes on the pies there, we both recommend the peach raspberry pie. I also found out that if I'd been in Village Wools any day but a Thursday I would have met her!

But the best news of all, ScoutJ told me the name of the Churro that the nice soft white roving was from. Her name is Valentine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That's a fun bit of trivia about the churro!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Sprite said...

Ohhh peach raspberry. Now that sounds good! I just got home from puppy class (they don't let them eat condoms there *laughs*) and I'm starved!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. *hugs*

10:47 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

I think it is so cool to know the name of the animal. When I bought some alpacaq locally, I knew it was "donated" by Kasha and Giorgio!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home