Sunday, June 18, 2006

DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, And the winner is....

It took me two days to catch Rosemary awake enough to have her pick Rae of PennKnits as my contest winner!!! Congratulations!

I printed up everyones names, placed them on the floor and put one kitty crunchie on each paper. I then let Rosemary wander over and pick one. The picture came out too dark, black cat in a dark room and the flash didn't help the lighting at all. Sorry....

What's really bizzare is that Rae lives two town over from me! I am in West Richland, she is in Kennewick WA. So I want to know her secret, Rae, how do you keep your lawn and yard looking so nice???? NO fair! But anyway Rae, let's get together next week and I'll hand deliver your knitting related goodies. Or stop by Friday Night Knit Night at Barnes and Noble this Friday at 6:30 pm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Rae!

That's a very clever way to choose a contest winner, too. Bummer that the pictures didn't turn out.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

I wish the pictures would have turned out, what a cute way to choose! Knit Night sounds like fun.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Wow! I'm amazed I won. Never win anything. I'll see you knit night. Only night of the month that I'll be able to get there with all of our camping trips and a trip to Montana!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home