Friday, June 09, 2006

Progress Pics

First a picture taken last week of handsome son and his beautiful girlfriend. Note Mt Rainier in the background. While I was waiting in the no parking zone for them to come down with another load out of handsome son's dorm room, I entertained myself trying to capture a picture of a bee for my best friend Betsy. She's a Bee Keeper in Denver. So if you see products by "Betsy's Bees at Fox Ranch", that's her. She doesn't have a website. I've tried to talk her into just having a quick blog page but...
Here is a pic of the first premmie sock. The second is done down to the heel turn. Note the size of the sock compared to the nail head next to it. The sock fits my thumb.And my slow progress on my Cabin Cove Baby Cable Rib sock. Dave - I'd say that this photo shows the color of the yarn the most accurate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome pair. Oh and your son and girlfriend are cute too. ;)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Nice socks (and nice picture of son and girlfriend!)

5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dould your son's girlfriend be any cuter? I think not! She's absolutely adorable! The preemie sock is also amazingly cute, and the sock pattern with Dave's yarn is brilliant! Great choice!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home