Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Evening Plans

I think I am going to skip pulling weeds and spreading steer manure when I get home. I even have some flowers and bulbs AND chives that need to be planted but I'm just not in the mood tonight. Just want to jump right into some dedicated knit time. Maybe an hour or two on my baby cable rib sock. I am on the easy foot part. And if I can find the bag with the natural colored sock yarn in it I'll dye my Dye-O-Rama yarn.

I ran into some links this afternoon by video bloggers. Rustedgate has some nice shorts. This one was my favorite I think. I like Johanna's choice of music.

A few months ago I was trying to find this picture of my Mom to post here for something. Of course I couldn't find it then. This weed literally grew over night! Dad was keeping a growth log about it. He's retired, he has hobbies....

3 Comments:

Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Whoa. Now THAT'S a weed!
=:8

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, we had one of those last summer. Some kind of mullein, right?

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home