Sunday, May 14, 2006

Too hot to handle

Well boys and girls, I think it's getting to be that time of year. The temp is about 80 out and I am melting. The hot temp gives me a very bad attitude, maybe I need to go "adjust" the sprinklers again.

I replaced the photos for May 10 - go check them out. Took them with my good camera rather than my crap camera. I thought I liked my crap camera for quick shots. Well it's ok for some applications but I need to take the extra 30 seconds and use my DSLR instead so you don't have to see crap shots.

Lookie lookie - It's my Baby Cable Rib sock one in Dave's Cabin Cove sock yarn. Dave, was there ever an official name for this colorway? Everyone at Friday Night Knit Night loves the yarn. And look what it is resting on! A sock bag from Trek. It got rave reviews at FNKN too.And we stopped at a yarn shop in Hood River OR yesterday. I bought some goodies for my Secret Pal plus this for me. It's by Lavender Sheep. The link is for her Etsy shop, I haven't found her website yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

2:11 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Hey - Sock bag in action - cool! LMK if your peeps want any.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home