Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dye-O-Rama Buddy Message

oh oh!!!! I just got a comment from my new upstream Dye-O-Rama Swap Buddy. (I always want to say swamp buddy for some reason) The person goes by the moniker "anonymous". So here you go "anonymous" my answers to your questions!

I like anything that looks like Mountain Colors colorways. You know - their real saturated natural colors. I've been in a terrible rut lately in my dyeing and knitting. Too much purple, too much green. I think I could use a dose of something that has earthtones to it. Rock colors, dirt colors, the sky at the very last part of dusk. I prefer non-striping yarns. I like those with a short burst of each color. Hope that's not too boring!

2 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

Hey Susan, just a quick reminder to please post your SP8 questionnaire as soon as you get the chance. Please respond to my email that I sent with your new pal's info, just to make sure you received it.

Thanks!

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh - just sent you an email asking just these things. Hello...need to *read* the blog first! Earthy type tones it is, then!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home