Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Designated Stash

I have kind of a small yarn stash when compared against my hubby's blanket chest, plus guest room dresser, plus walk in closet, plus where ever else he has his hidden. Or small compared to say Judie, who has a whole room in her house that probably rivals the LYS that she works at. Or for that matter, compared to most of you! So I thought I'd catalog my designated stash, the yarn that I bought or received, that I have assigned projects to. Tomorrow I will list my other yarn, thosed w/o assignment. And later my roving stash.

SO I present, for your entertainment, my designated stash - TA DA

Yarn
On needle:
Rib and Cable Mitts in Heilo

Ready for cast on:
Watch cap for Dad for Fathers Day in Araucania Nature Wool

Everything else that I have planned:
Baby Cable Rib or Waffle socks in Cabin Cove
Simply Lovely Lace or Waffle socks in A Piece of Vermont (the pale copper one)
4 x 4 rib or Thuja socks in A Piece of Vermont (Wisteria I think it was called, self strip)
Grey/black/brown socks in Sweet Shop yarn
Branching Out scarf in Elzbeth Levold wool/silk tweed

On the Lendrum
Zoe Stole Romney

Dyepot
Dye-O-Rama yarn
Bulky mitten yarn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home