Monday, May 08, 2006

And The Winner(s) Is/Are....

Remember I haven't posted yet because I was busy knitting in Packwood...

And the winner(s) is/are.........NO ONE!!! Not really I am going to split the goodies between Trek for guessing JFK and Heide for guessing Laura Bush. Because the loo in question belonged to Jackie Kennedy. So 2/3 right for Trek because it was the correct Air Force One jet and Kennedy's, and 1/3 right for Heide for guessing that it was a "first lady's loo".

When I have enough coffee in me I'll post more details. For now you too will just have to wallow in your fame!!!! Congratulations!!

6 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Jackie O - who'd've thunk.

Thanks, Kat.

6:54 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Oh yeah and I can add loo identification for the Boeing 707 to my resume now.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Thank Gawd you revealed the answer! This was driving me crazy! Where in the world did you ever get a picture of Jackie's toilet?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Emy said...

Heh...surely Marilyn Monroe used it too! ;)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home