Monday, May 08, 2006

Trivia For Heide

So Heide can go back to doing housework rather than important stuff like trying to win some lame contest about who's toilet is in a picture, here are more facts!

58-6970 First of three 707s purchased in 1959 by the Air Force as a VC-137A and delivered on May 4, 1959. America's first official presidential jet powered aircraft that provided service for Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy until its replacement with 62-6000 in 1962. SAM 970 remained as a Presidential backup until her retirement in 1996 to the Museum of Flight, Seattle. My brother Steve and SIL Barb were out visiting a few years ago and we toured the museum.

Trek you win YARN!!! and Heide you win your choice of what's behind Door Number 1 or Door Number 2.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Oooh, oooh, I pick door #1! Thank you for the diversion... I hate house and yard work!

8:00 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Ooh cool - yarn! I just don't have enough yarn. hee hee You've still got my snail mail, right?

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home