Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Countdown: Vacation Starts in T Minus 12 hours

Alarm clocks are set for o'dark thirty tomorrow morning. A real vacation. WoW! One with out relatives, agendas (unless you count going to yarn shops), places we have to be at a certain time. We'll of course miss our son who is still up at his university. He's busy with final projects, fall registration, studying etc so I'm sure he doesn't even have time to think about the fact that he's missing a trip to Santa Fe.

Thanks all for the invites to your local S&B's, sorry though, I think the timing is off for us since we fly out next Tuesday morning. And thanks for the yarn shop and restaurant suggestions!!!

Knitting projects are packed, Cabin Cove yarn in Baby Cable Rib is my traveling project. Never did find Dad's hat project bag so I'm packing Rib and Cable Mitt 2 instead. If I run out of projects, well....

I am ready for launch!

2 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

If you run out of projects, you can always stop at a yarn store!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Brenna said...

This is completely off topic, but where oh where did you get that Monet Water Lillies knitting tote that you sent to Heide at But Mom (http://www.heideho.blogspot.com/)??? It is absolutely beautiful, and I love impressionist art. If you bought it, were there any other paintings or artists featured?

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home