Wednesday, May 17, 2006

For the Dye-O-Rama Mommas and the SP8 Hostesses

In case you are keeping score, here's the update:
  1. I'll be on vacation the 18th thru the 23rd and we haven't decided whether or not to bring a laptop, so it's possible I may not be updating my blog or returning emails.
  2. My downstream SP8 package went out in the mail today and the participant will probably get it no later than Friday.
  3. I reposted my questionaire.
  4. My Dye-O-Rama downstream pal knows that I will be dyeing yarn the week of May 29th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that you have a wonderful vacation. I'll be sending your package in a few days, want to add something else to it. :)

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vaca and thanks for the update!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home