Sunday, May 14, 2006

Found

05/15 Update. Well at least I have found the camera battery charger. Would you believe I found it in the sock drawer?!?!?!? Which is next to the drawer where I keep my chargers for the phone etc. Figures.

Dearest Readers. I'm pretty sure the women can help me find my lost objects since we seem to be good at finding other peoples things (but not necessarily our own). It took me 3 weeks to find the battery charger for my camera and the wall wart thingie for it and I put them together last week. Now I have no idea where I put them. I think they are with the bag that contains the pattern, yarn and #10.5 needles for the hat that I am going to knit my Dad for Father's Day because its missing too. Can anyone please tell me where I put those two things? Should I make this a contest too?? Everyone can play.

We leave for Santa Fe on the first flight out on Thursday so I really need to find those things so I can get them packed. So what's some not to miss knitting shops in Alburquerque, Santa Fe and Taos? I haven't been down that way since... well let me put it this way, I was doing more weaving than knitting.

Thanks in advance for helping me find my battery charger and knit hat kit. It looks like the charger below if that helps.

7 Comments:

Blogger Emy said...

Well, Village Wools in ABQ, of course. :)

11:23 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Thank you so much - the yarn from your private potty contest came today - so lovely!! Thanks again.

9:46 AM  
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

You definitely need to go to Village Wools, and I actually haven't been to any in SF or Taos, but I know there's one in Taos where Julia Roberts shops. ;)
Let me know your plan deets & we can try to have a knitty date with some of the abq chicas!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Have a great time in New Mexico. There are lots of fellow knitters down that way too and hence... lots of yarn stores! Yeah. :)

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whelp, looks like emy and SLM have given you the lowdown! Village Wools is a must, and you should try to hit the Fiesta outlet, too (if you google them you can get directions). La Lana Wools in Taos is supposed to be great, and there's a cute little shop in the plaza as well. Also a fabu fabric store on the plaza. Be sure to eat at Eske's, too--the Fat Boy burrito (think that is the name) is YUMSTERS.

I'll be leaving ABQ on Friday, but you should definitely hook up with some of the SnB girls--they are THE BEST! Have a fun trip!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

thats funny that you ordered the scooter babe....your the first person i thought about when i saw that!
and yes, i know i'm the only one in the blogosphere that knows what you look like...and YES.....I think you look like a scooter babe...except w/ long hair:)

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home