Thursday, May 25, 2006

A litte bit of everything

Rows of knitting completed last night: 0
Yards of Romney spun last night: 0
Times I took the Churro roving out of the bag last night: 6
Times I took my new socks yarn from Jessie out of the bags to give it a good squeeze: 4

I finally took time this morning to read everyone's comments from while I was gone, and read everyone's blogs. I'll try to answer back later today. I am inspired by the bags that are being sewn. But I am trying to steer away. I am a crappy sewer any more. Me, the person that used to be a seamstress, making loads of bucks sewing for others back when my friends were making 50 cents an hour to babysit. (though I did my share of that too). Yes Trek, I used to sew. Not enough mental energy right now to even sew a straight line, though I did participate in a scooter seat cover exchange. I recently sold my old Brother machine and bought a Singer. Neither models much to talk about, just trying to get the mental energy back to sew something as simple as a tissue holder.

The reason I want to sew more is that my Vino 125 Girls and I want to design our own Tail Bags. We've looked at all our options and the tail bags from Joe Rocket and other manufacturers are just no fun.

I'll try to sneak out of here in a while to take progress pics of my Cabin Cove Baby Cable Rib sock. I think its beautiful, if I may so!

I have 2 laptops up for sale on Craigslist Seattle. I keep getting promises to send PayPal payments on one of them but haven't seen anything yet. It's boxed up and ready to go. If anyone is interested, one is a Compaq 1685 for $220 including shipping, the other is a Sony Vaio GRX550 for $420. Both have been completely gone through by my computer tech, including a 2 day bench test and both included WiFi.

Tomorrow night is my first class of my Motorcycle Training. It's the classroom part. But I'll be missing Friday Night Knit Night. Then the road portion is on Sat and Sun. I haven't been riding if there is a chance of rain during my commute, so yesterday it was good that I didn't. Weatherman promised more today and thru the weekend. The training is rain or shine so I'll be getting training on how to ride in the rain. Which is good I guess!

Monday is going to be the first chance I've had to do my Dye-O-Rama dyeing. I am anxious to start it. Got some good ideas in my head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Have fun with your dye-o-rama. I finished mine and mailed it off and now I have this desire to dye more. Cheers.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Have fun with your dye-o-rama. I finished mine and mailed it off and now I have this desire to dye more. Cheers.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home