Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Sin of Ommission

Yes I have sinned again and again. I bought roving and didn't tell you about all of it. I may have mentioned in passing that I bought Chorro while I was in Albuquerque. I omitted the fact that I also bought a Merino and Tussah blend. Oh and a wool blend. And after all that I omitted to tell you that on Friday I was coming out of my bank and noticed that Richland now has a farmers market. Big whoopie, 8 booths.. But one of them was Fehrenbacher Farm. I tried to look away. (just ask them) I tried. But the lure of the bags of romney, leicester, coopworth and jacob was too strong. The money, fresh from the bank lept out of my pocket and I carried 10.7 ounces of Jacob back to the truck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Love both - great colors! Can't wait to see them spun up.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Love the pretty colors, especially the top picture. Please post pictures of the yarn as it emerges freshly spun!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home