Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Why I don't dance or Sockapalooza

Good grief, I have to quit reading blogs. They all make me look like such a loser/slacker. (go ahead and make that "L" sign with your hand, place it on your forehead and face in my direction) It took me a month to dye 2 skeins of yarn. It takes me months to see any progress on socks. I keep spinning my romney and the bobbin is not filling. OK all of you, I am sick of you people that knit a pair of socks over the weekend. Yes you. No way could I Sockapalooza cause the receipient would be waiting near forever for their socks.

OK got that out of my system. Go back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

p.s. the dancing part? Believe me, you don't want to see it.

4 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Too funny Kat!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same way, you won't EVER catch me dancing. NOT EVER! (Or roller blading, ice skaiting, etc.) I am world champ at sitting. You betcha. No one can sot on their arse as well as I! lol
And I'm not a *palooza either.

4:09 PM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

I feel the SAME WAY about socks...I started my first sock well over three months ago, and I'm just STUCK. :P

6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a very slow knitter. I am now three months into a pair of boot socks for my son who recently joined the Army. I'm a member of yahoo's sockforsoldiers group (yes, it is spelled as one single sock) and those other folks are putting me to shame. Oh well. I'm also learning to spin so was glad to find your blog.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home