Sunday, June 18, 2006

Spin progress

Finally a bobbin of the Romney done. It seemed to have taken forever.
Plyed some misc singles together for 100 yards. Pretty but inconsistant twist. I can still use it as color bands in a sock top I guess. The Lendrum was giving me fits last night when I was trying to ply. Things kept binding up. I couldn't figure what was going on.

What gave me the boost I needed to do some spinning? I'd given Jessica a baggie of Churro to try out on one of her spindles. It came out buttery soft, not hars h like we expected! Good thing I know where to get more if we need it.

I got my match for Knit Sock Kit Swap. Now I guess I'd better go back and read the rules. I have the yarn already to hand dye (Baby Cashmarino - Thanks Kim for the idea!), need to draft my pattern to go with it and sew a sock bag. I just don't remember when it is suppsed to be shipped off by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home