Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th

Ok I won't be able to sleep till the fireworks are over. It's 10:30 pm, been well over 100 degrees the entire past week, humidity under 20%, we live on the edge of a large grassy field and neighborhood kids are setting off illegal aerial fireworks. Most years we are out of town during this week so I don't see the possible fire hazard. Obviously the local constabulary and fire department must not be too worried!!

I dedicated the day to keeping cool, spinning and plying. 152 yds 83 gms of romney.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I didn't get to sleep until after midnight, because there were a bunch of idiots setting off fireworks in the street in front of my building. Argh. Hopefully you got to sleep earlier than that!

I'm definitely appreciating our cool weather of yesterday and today...

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home