Wednesday, July 05, 2006

écheveau deux

Both skeins of romney are now drying outside on the line. Skein two came out to 135 yards, 2.8 oz, 80 gms. I still have singles left on one bobbin, I may ply it with a multi colored single I also need to get off a bobbin. I'm all plyed out for the night so some other time. I also ran three skeins from the swift to the ball winder tonight for Katrina. She'd bought some really y ummy handspun a few weekends ago, and I offered to put them into balls.

I cut out the fabric for Betsy's Bee Bag for her birthday. Think I can get it sewn and shipped by August 2?

Rosemary says "If you think I am going to show off my pink pads just because Ms Lulu did, think again Momma. And keep that freakin' flash out of my face."And just who are these people calling me GRUMPY and CRABBY????

4 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Ooh, grumpy kitty face.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love the dash of white across her face. She does look awfully crabby!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautious yarn. Nice color.
Catitude= cats with attitude. Miss Lulu DARES you. That's a dare. You HAVE TO show your cute little paws now. She sends litle kootchie koos, if that helps. (And, she says it helps if you pretend to be asleep...whatever that means.)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosemary is beeeeeautiful!!! Who cares if she's crabby LOL....
Glad I stopped by, via the Giving Flower.

Cheers from Canada, Geraldine

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home