Thursday, July 06, 2006

Washington vs Oregon

Well this year's Romney I just finished plying has a different hand to it than last years. This years is from Oregon, last years from central Washington. I compared this years twist to last years batch and this years is spun a little tighter but not by much. I did my usual warm water soak with Suave hair conditioner and then the brick wall thwack but the yarn is not as yummy soft as last year's.

It'll be ok though since I carry along a mohair blend for contrast on my Zoe Stole. I have plenty of pictures I need to take when I get home. You can tell that I am not sneaking in photo time at work any more since I ride my scooter every day.

I am having fun with my iBook. Got my Photoshop Elements software yesterday in the mail. I didn't have a way to make photos smaller (file size) for blogging without going back to the desktop CPU. This iBook has iLife '04 so that is not up to date. I'll probably pickup a copy of '06 this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Brick wall whack? I've only spun for like 3 days and haven't head this one yet. Please share!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Being able to resize pictures is critical!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home