Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Sky

If it wasn't for our sometimes great sunsets, and the fantastic bike trails that follow the rivers for miles and miles I wouldn't have considered accepting a job here 27 years ago. Of course the great sunsets are magenta, purple and pink like my socks below. The orange ones mean smoke and fire. SO I suspect tonight's sunset was brought to you by the West Richland Goat Poo fire.
Cassandra's Monday Knit Night was great. Snacks, knitting and good company. What more could you ask for? I am ready for the toe decreases!! Yeah!!! Ok there was wine but I was driving so I didn't have any. Even if it was Kiona's Vivacious Vicky White Wine. And I am so glad that I look nothing like Vivacious Vicky!! That girl needs some serious work outs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous sunset! I can see why you live there, that's so beautiful.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Beautiful socks and sunset! Vivacious Vicky may need a workout, but she seems pretty happy! And if I don't stop drinking wine and knitting all the time, I just may look like her soon!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's a very funny wine label - I would've purchased the wine for the label alone. Which is, really, not the best criterion for selecting wine. :)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home