Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Done

I'm done. And I bet you are all relieved. You were probably getting pretty tired of me talking about these socks for two months! Yes the same ones I started when we were headed to Santa Fe. The are so cushy soft I know I'll love wearing them when the temperatures drop say...50 degrees minimum! You like the cloud background? It was either that or the flash shining in the dining room window. Another classic summer view. This time a fire in Pasco. Minutes after i took this picture the clouds really exploded into the sky, I don't think this was very far from where we were knitting last night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks. Well done. So what if it took months. I'm doing ONE pair of mittens, and that's taken teh better part of the summer. And they are plain! Go figure. lol It's always the "simple" projects that seem to take the longest, huh?
I like your white cat on the scooter.

3:52 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Hey - looks good.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

They turned out great!

Cool picture.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home