Thursday, July 27, 2006

2x2x2x2x2


I think I've settled on 2x2 rib. Like my new living room? Yeah I wish. The new Restoration Hardware catalog came to day and instead of showing you the vast wasteland we call our living room, I thought I'd use the cover as a backround. Mmm, maybe I can scan it and blow it up so it fills the living room doorway. Then if you glance over that way you see that great furniture!

I went on a bike ride this afternoon after work. Didn't look at the thermometer till I got home. 105. I can so not wait for winter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Funny picture. I'll have to try using catalogs as backgrounds for my photos...sure beats the mess around here. You know, you didn't have to come clean--I wouldn't have known. Heh heh.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

that is AWESOME!!! i had no idea until you said something....i was like....wow susan...you've got some serious style. not that you don't...but you know what i mean...it's just ungodly clean.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

How tricky! How brilliant!

Damn, you went riding in 105F? You are HARDCORE. After 90F, I'm on my exercise bike in front of the air conditioner. :)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home