Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pizza and Sock Night


Last night was stink up the kitchen with vinegar night with the yarn dyeing I did. Tonight I sat and knitted GB's sock while yummy smells were coming from the kitchen at 10:30pm. Rachel, Graham, and Jared, with the help of Rufus of course were making the pizza's that were shown in the latest Rachel Ray Magazine. They caremelized onions, sauted mushrooms, picked basil from the container on the front porch, crushed their own tomatos for the sauce and baked the pizza's on the backyard grill. Oh my goodness yum smells!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... tasty! I like Rachael Ray too, she's come up with some of the best burger recipes! I'm your KSKS buddy, and I'm letting you know I should be shipping your kit probably by the end of the week, I just need to pick up a few more things. I hope you like it!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

My stomach is growling...

4:39 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

That looks yummy! At first I was concerned because I thought you had put socks in the pizza.

Which, I guess, would be cool...since my agent doesn't allow me to eat pizza. I wouldn't mind seeing her with a sock hanging from her mouth--for punishment!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home