Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Warning: this has no knitting content

OK every once in a while I just need to leave the office and do something mindless like wander through one of our antique shops. Today was one of those days. Big camera is giving me problems (D70), little camera was at home, cell phone with camera was in the truck. If I had had one of those at my disposal... No, I still wouldn't have taken a picture. But you know how some things just make you grin??

Today it was a Six Million Dollar Man Action Figure. Steve Austin was wearing his signature red shirt. And that was all. Only buttoned at the bottom. The rest of him naked. Well except for those red tighties. With a red belt. Yes molded into his plastic manhood so you couldn't remove them. I've never seen whitie tighties with a belt and belt buckle before!! Maybe red one do come that way???

Kind of made me wonder what other action figures were sharing the booth with him?!?!? Anyway, I thought it was funny and it certainly cleared my head for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

"Steve Austin, a man barely alive. We can rebuild him, we can make stronger, faster..." Gotta love those '70's tv shows! I had Donny and Marie Osmond dolls too (gift from Grandma, not my choice). I wish I still had them, but they were given away over the years. Stay cool.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home