Monday, August 07, 2006

Rules Review ~ My interpretation

I just finished rereading the Bitchin' Mittens rules. I think based on the looseness of the rules I can cheat and still qualify.
The rules for Bitchin' Mittens are as follows:

They must be a pair (They don’t have to match, but at least compliment or be recognizable as belonging together)
CHECK (I am making a pair)

They must contain cuffs, main hand portion, and thumbs
CHECK (I just also happen to be knitting fingers along with the cuffs, main hand portion and thumbs. So technically I have gone above and beyond what is required)

They must contain at least 50% fiber
CHECK (100% wool)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....but...mittens...fingers...but, what if I made a pair with only ONE finger? (Arsenscratchens) And what about the upcoming Groovy Gloves? I'm SO confused...As long as the're bitchin'...

6:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Heh, and actually, I got Dave to say that thumbs are optional, should they not be needed (as in baby mitts).

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home