Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In case you were wondering

Just in case any one noticed that I'd had that interview for the 50% funded position mentioned on August 9, I was offered the assignment today. Yippee! It means I can peel off 50% of the boring assignment I am on now so I can concentrate on the fun one. It means some travel throughout the year, probably starting in Oct recruiting for a graduate fellowship program we manage here (though the students are placed in DC and foreign countries). Business travel = dedicated knitting time doesn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is terrific! Your scooter must bring good fortune. You totally deserve it!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

4:23 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Hey, if you have to deal with the hassles of travel, at least there is an upside to the whole thing. Um. did you see Dave Daniels' picture on airport security measures yesterday? Just checking.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home