Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Sky for August 26

Sick of my blue sky pictures yet? What I would give for a couple clouds and a good rainstorm. This view is from the porch at the Terra Blanca Winery in Benton City WA. It was the final stop of our scooter gang's trip to Prosser for lunch. 66 miles round trip. We hit 6-7 winerys before this one. I was a good girl and did no wine tasting. I save that for at home if I don't have a designated driver. The fake lake is surrounded by a "natural" amphitheater. Next year when all the grass is established they will start having concerts there. More pictures are at the Guerilla Scooter Association.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful view of the winery!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love blue sky pictures - especially of wineries!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home