Thursday, September 07, 2006

I agree with Heide

Kayne Who? I had no idea who Kayne West is/was either. Hip Hopper I guess. I don't listen to much past 1960's rock. Our son listen's to '60's rock and classical so he was no help either. Most of his closest friends don't listen to any contemporary music either.

I'm at the office for a few hours today, then off for Denver for a week. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get done since Dad only has dial up internet and there will be three of us fighting for it (Mom does not do computers). I'll post pics when I get back!

There will be tons on knitting going on. I hope to finish Rusted sock 2 soon even though I am only 3.5 inches into it. I'll have tons of time in the next 30 hours. I should be able to fit it in to my not so busy schedule. Then I'll start on some Mountain Colors socks. Can't remember the colorway name right off. I'm thinking the Thuja pattern or maybe just a 2x2 rib again. Something to show off the richness of the colorway. It hasn't been cold enough (by about 60 degrees) to wear any of my newly knitted wool socks so far. I'm bringing my Cabin Cove socks with me. I may give them to my Mom if she likes them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Byyyeeeeee! Have fun in Denver. Bring back lots of funs things to show.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have a good trip!

1:36 PM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

Have you received your final SP8 package?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

haaaaave fun in Denver. We'll expect lots and lots of pictures of FO's when you return. No pressure.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Have a great trip. I hope your mom loves her new socks (of course she will want them).

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home