Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rainy days and Sundays never get me down

Or at least that's what Ruby says. She's been napping all day and when she's not napping it's grooming. I left her in this spot at 11:00 a.m. and she's still in the same spot 4.5 hours later. She may have left it while I was gone but I doubt it. It's a nice rainy day out, perfect for napping, reading the Sunday paper, drinking coffee, knitting and antiqueing.Our local fall antique show has been this weekend. Dave and I went out yesterday. The only knitting things I saw (and didn't need or buy) were some bakelite needles and an old old pattern book. We did come home with a wooden drying rack. This one is even taller than the one we use daily in our laundry room.

Too many things on the needles right now. But small projects so if I just sat down something would get done. I'm up to the thumb on mitten 2 of my Siamese mittens. Same spot on my Elderberry socks as I left them last week. And I started the Fiesta Yarn's Bias Stole for Mom for Christmas. Almost through skein 2 of 4 on that.

Sunday's for me? With getting up early for work the next morning? Yup, I'll take the rain and trade Sunday for a Saturday anytime!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruby is a big girl, so her Day of Beauty is just going to need to be a full day!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, all those little projects. I am TRYING to get a few things going. I tend to be one-project-focused. I'm determined to do MORE.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home