Thursday, October 12, 2006

Couch Potatoness

It's not even the end of Day Lights Savings time yet and the potatoness has settled in. You know, you get home from work, throw some dinner on the table (Nathan's of New York big dogs. Mine w/catsup only, Dave's with KimChee), read the paper and you realize it's just past 7pm and pitch black out already. And no one even cracked open a knitting project bag. I thought about it for about 2 minutes, flipped through Spin Off, decided to put the Wooly Winder on my Christmas wish list this year for my fantasy present from Santa and then settled into a night in the easy chair with Rufus and my laptop. Wrote a letter to Graham.

Graham is just 18 days shy of no longer being a teen ager! I can't believe it. Yes, time has flown. He thinks it's gone by real fast too. He has accomplished sooooooooooo much in his 20 years. I could go on for pages and pages but will leave it to your imagination about how wonderful he is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

I can relate to the couch potato thing - there have been several non-knitting nights this week! The woolee winder is on my Christmas list as well...but I'm hoping to accidentally buy one at Rhinebeck next week.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home